Python is easy to use, powerful, and versatile, making it a great choice for beginners and experts alike. Python’s readability makes it a great first programming language — it allows you to think like a programmer and not waste time understanding the mysterious syntax that other programming languages can require.
There are some perks of learning Python , which differentiates it from the other languages out there,Python is a easy to learn language and can prove to be your stepping some into the world of programming. The one who has a good command over the Python language will always find it easy to deal with every possible kind of language and obviously will grasp it in a better way.
The future of Python in India is very clear and commendable. It is used daily in the operations of the Google search engine, the video sharing web site YouTube, NASA , and the New York Stock Exchange. These are a few of the places where Python plays important roles in the success of business, government, and non-profit organizations; there are many others.
Python finds application in many fields of computer science.
So, why not learn it when we have a chance?
- Origin late 1980s
- Zen of python
- Interpreted language
- Portability (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X)
- Web development, scientific computing, education
- Scores well in popularity indexes
- Absence from mobile computing
- Design restriction
- Concurrency and parallelism
- No curly brackets or enclosing required
- Productivity, even at beginners level is commendable
- Readibilty- open source development
- Simple syntax
- Rich lib
- Dynamically typed
- Hello world program is one line of code
- Multi paradigm
Post a Comment